One of my favs

Romans 3:22-23
New International Version (NIV)22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Thursday, January 31, 2013



Thanks to my husband who took our daughter to school so I could have 30 more much needed time to sleep.  It has been cold and breezy-cold being 50 degrees this is S.C.! 

Basketball tonight so my husband is cooking hamburgers for supper before I get home.  I have many things to be thankful for!!

This has been a crazy week but it's almost over, Yeah!!
I am thankful my parents are well.  The talk around the office is of people taking care of their parents and I think my weeks are busy!

Romans 3:23

New International Version (NIV)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

No comments:

Post a Comment