One of my favs

Romans 3:22-23
New International Version (NIV)22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Anniversary Ideas??

Anniversary Ideas-really 16 years already!


My 16 year anniversary is approaching.  So my sweet husband has said we can do anything on that day I choose within reason LOL.  So although movies and dinner may sound boring we don't have many date nights with his busy schedule.  I  am thinking a trip to the new HomeGoods store is on the list and breakfast out...other than that I'm not sure.  Does anyone have any ideas??  We married at the beach so I was thinking maybe a beach trip.  We are close by. 

I plan to not be too selfish and put him through a ladies clothes store shopping trip.  I am picky and my clothing shopping even drives my mom crazy! 

Searching for ideas...

Romans 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment