One of my favs

Romans 3:22-23
New International Version (NIV)22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ahhh...Tuesday


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Bright and Cold...32 this morning COLD for SC standards!

I am thinking...After a three day weekend and a late basketball game for my girl...Tuesday a.m. are tough!

I am thankful...for the heat.

In the kitchen...will be rushed again as my son has family night at the elementary school and the hubby has a fire dept. meeting.

I am wearing...cardigan in a shade of pink black tee.

I am hoping...to spend more time on my son's memory of his scripture for basketball.  He didn't know it last night...partly my fault!

I am looking forward to...the weekend already..

Around the house...I am sure our dog Lilly is enjoying it right now!

One of my favorite things...quiet time :)





2 comments:

  1. sounds like busy for you even on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a couple more weeks and it should calm down Jennifer..I am ready for that!!

    ReplyDelete