One of my favs

Romans 3:22-23
New International Version (NIV)22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 18th 2013

Outside my window...dreary day maybe snowflakes tonight..from 80 degrees to snow flakes in one week wow-SC weather is interesting!

I am thinking...Thankful I have my car out of the shop after a week!

In the kitchen...Busy week messy kitchen

I am wearing...brown slacks, sea blue green sweater, the kids wore shorts yesterday!

I am going...to have Monday off..So glad!

I am reading...Charles Stanley The Ultimate Conversation good devotional from a friend I will pass it on for sure. 

I am looking forward to...My anniversary date with my husband, taking the day off to enjoy the whole day with him in February.

I am learning..I repeat some mistakes so many times....I have to remember that God's still working on me!

Meditating on scripture...Romans 8:28

One of my favorite things...forgiveness



A wonderful place to read others blogs :)
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



I don't think we are getting snow like this??




No comments:

Post a Comment