One of my favs

Romans 3:22-23
New International Version (NIV)22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Monday, February 4, 2013

Speeding up...slowing down


Just talking to a friend and thinking why is everyone in such a hurry. 

Psalm 46:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
 
I am heading for a fairly busy week myself.  Three basketball games for my two children with work, school, homework.  One good thing..basketball is the only allowed sport this year.  May seem crazy but our schedule gets so busy--Crazy busy.  I'm blessed with a job that allows me to use vacation time to leave a little early to try and get some things done before the game.  I don't like being rushed and I don't like rushing my kids.
 
On a happy note we have learned our Scripture this week :) John 14:15 next weeks a little longer exp for a 10 year old boy!  Took my time -I get to work early-with God.  Should be a great week if I continue putting God first.

No comments:

Post a Comment